LeakTronics manufactures and distributes top of the line leak detection equipment for the plumbing industry. Our equipment allows plumbers, HVAC, irrigation, and industrial contractors to listen for leaks in pipes under concrete slabs, behind walls, under rocks or soil materials, in sewer and drain lines and many other applications.
- No relying on other contractors and waiting long periods of time
- Add top money to your bottom line
- Pinpoint leaks with incredible accuracy
Your Plumbers Kit Includes
- Bulldog PK Amp – a two channel headphone amp that has been specifically designed to work with the LeakTronics components.
- Soil Probe – The Soil Probe (TM) is a rugged yet ergonomic tool designed to locate standard pressure or pressurized leaks in grass, rocks, or any type of porous material. The soil probe is a great tool for line location and above head systems.
- Listening Disc – The Listening Disc (TM) is the perfect tool for getting to hard to reach locations. It’s soft sided disc allows listening through cabinets, drywall and other finished products without scratching or damaging them. When combining the Listening Disc (TM) with the compression rig, pinpointing a leak is made simple.
- Deck Plate – The Deck Plate (TM) makes listening through concrete, brick, rock or any other solid surface simple. Pinpointing a leak is simple either combining the deck plate with our pressure rig or just listening under normal pressure. When combined with our pressure rig, the deck plate can listen up to 4 feet through concrete and compacted soil.
- Headphones – Classic over the ear headphones with volume control are provided with each kit. Our headphones work in conjunction with the Bulldog Amplifier to provide noise reduction to eliminate background noise as much as possible.
- Carrying Case – Aluminum sided rugged carrying case with soft sided interior provides superior protection for all of your components.
- Pressure Rig and Compression Plugs – The LeakTronics Pressure Rig is a tool used to pressure up a line using water, air or both. Our unit is quite unique because it allows the mixture of both water and air to mix in its chamber. By combining both water and air, the rig creates a distinctive boiling sound which can be heard by any of it’s components. The Pressure Rig comes with an assortment of compression plugs to make pressure testing simple. HVAC contractors like to use the pressure rig with air only which can be heard as a hissing sound at the source of the leak. The compression rig can be used on PVC, Copper, PEX, Galvanized, Poly, or any type of old concrete or clay pipe.
- Plumbers Kit Instructional Manual (PDF)
- Unlimited Customer Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
Optional Add-on Items
- Pipe Mic – The Pipe Mic is the ultimate tool for listening to static leaks. A great example of such a leak can either be in a drain or sewer line. Plug up one end of the line and fill the line with water. Insert the Pipe Mic by feeding it in a line by itself, or attach it to a cable snake or camera head. Pipes that are leaking static make a distinct sound which can be heard easily by the Pipe Mic. The precise location of the leak can be figured out by the amount of cable inserted from the point of insertion. The Pipe Mic is also a great tool for listening in cooling towers, tanks and other vessels that hold water.
If you have questions about this product, contact our office at (818) 436-2953.